- The Race Organiser’s decision is final.
- Runners must follow the marked routes. Any runner leaving the marked route must rejoin the route at the same point they left it.
- Runners may be required to wear and/or carry certain items of equipment as indicated by the Race Organiser.
- Runners may not wear headphones of any sort.
- Runners shall respect the integrity of the natural environment they are in, which includes a zero-tolerance for littering.
- Failure to adhere to any of these rules may result in penalties which could include time penalties, disqualification and/or any other sanction deemed appropriate by the Race Organiser.
Refund & Substitution Policy
WildJoburg Summer 2021 has a cancellation policy pertaining to refunds. This is necessary because most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance, and as such refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found. Refunds and/or substitutions where allowed will be subject to a nominal administration and handling fee.
- Full payment is required on entry. An entry is only confirmed on full payment of the entry fee.
- 50% of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on Friday 15 October 2021.
- Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on Wednesday 27 October 2021 subject to the procedures and conditions described below. All substitutions processed prior to 27 October 2021 will be subject to a R50 administration and handling fee, which fee will be processed either as an additional fee or as a deduction from any refund, depending on which will be most applicable. From 15 October 2021 until midnight on Wednesday 27 October 2021 ONLY substitutions will be allowed, and in the absence of a substitute being found, no refunds will be allowed. Ultimately it is the original entrant’s responsibility to find a substitute, but the WildJoburg Race Organisers will assist if they can. Substitutes will be required to complete the online substitution process.
Entries for WildJoburg Summer 2021 will close at midnight on Wednesday 27 October 2021, or when in the Race Organiser’s discretion, capacity has been reached. No refunds OR substitutions will be allowed after this date.